Thursday 14 February 2013

Inquiry Learning

This is an update on our inquiry about what the Principal does all day.

We were so excited when we checked our emails today and found a message from Mrs Warren!


I shall come to you :)

Dear Mrs Warren

We hope you have a good day.

Thank you for your message.
We would love to see you on Monday at 9.30am.
Would you like to come to our classroom or shall some of us come to
you?

Love from

Room 16

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:15:33 +1300, Ginnie Warren wrote:
Dear Room 16,

I am very excited to hear that you are investigating what I do as the
Principal of St Albans School.

I would be able to meet with you at 9.30am on Monday if that suits
your teacher.

I look forward to speaking with you and answering your questions.

Kind regards,
Mrs Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment