Wednesday 27 March 2013

Great work Tiaan and Cooper

Today the children wrote AMAZING reports about an animal of their choice.

I was so impressed with the WOW words they used and the great ideas they shared.  I especially liked the way they could use the report writing format we have been learning about in a very independent way.

After the children wrote their report they drew a diagram and labelled it.  We have been learning about diagrams at reading time.

I was very proud of the end result.  I will publish this writing over the Easter holiday.

Tiaan's report was so fantastic that he took it to Mrs Warren and got a special Principal's award.  It was very exciting for Tiaan.  I will add a photo tomorrow.

Cooper read like a Super Star today.  I was so excited when I was listening to him.  Cooper read like he was talking, it was fantastic!

He took his reading book to Mrs Warren and read it to her too.


No comments:

Post a Comment