Friday 5 April 2013

Assembly

Room 16, you made me so proud today.
You presented a wonderful assembly and I think the children and parents enjoyed it too.

I will add some photos soon....until I get my new phone it's a bit tricker to add photos!

Sam Bear will look great in our classroom too..... congratulations to Tiaan and Riley who won the lucky prize draw for the ball and clip and climb ticket.

Well done to
Harper who received this week's Heart of Achievement.  Harper, you are a beautiful, energetic and enthusiastic learner.  I love your sense of fun and the way you are a careful thinker.  I especially loved the way you played Marley in your movie....you were fantastic.

Elenoa- you are a kind, caring and wonderful girl.  You have outstanding manners, you are willing to help others all of the time and you are an excellent role model of St Albans School values.

Finn, you received your award because you are working so hard to learn your basic facts....and you are making great progress too.

No comments:

Post a Comment